- No Comments
Suffolk Growth Partnership is working with Park City Consulting and Suffolk local authority environmental health officers to deliver four FREE webinars to support local businesses within the retail, hospitality & leisure sector prepare for safe reopening.
The four webinars will focus on how you can be ready to re-open, protect your employees & customers and prevent the spread of covid-19. Including:
- Environmental health expectations,
- Covid-19 Secure workplace Risk Assessment,
- Social Distancing, Signage, Staff Bubbles and Cleaning regimes,
- Testing staff, what’s available and how often to test?
- How you can support your employees through HR guidance,
- Guidance on how and when to report positive cases,
- An opportunity to ask any questions you have to our health & safety and HR experts and much more!
Visit: www.suffolkgrowth.co.uk/events to find out more and book your space.
SPACES ARE LIMITED SO PLEASE BOOK QUICKLY.
Webinars are taking place:
- Thursday, 8 April 2021: 10am – 11:30am
- Thursday, 15 April 2021: 10am – 11:30am
- Tuesday, 4 May 2021: 2pm – 3:30pm
- Tuesday, 11 May 2021: 2pm – 3:30pm
For free, one-to-one business support, call us on 0300 333 6536 or get in touch using our contact form
Sharpen your skills, enhance your network and give your business the tools to grow at our free workshops
Stay in the loop with our newsletter
Sign up to receive updates from the Growth Hub on funding opportunities, business news, upcoming events and more