New Anglia Growth Hub offers two pathways to fast-tracking business growth and investing in your professional development.
Tailored analysis of your business to help take it to the next level
Join our programme to gain exclusive access to expert analysis of your current business and its prospects, helping you select the areas to focus on that will yield the strongest, most sustainable growth
Unique peer-to-peer environment for real-world high growth insights
Our programme provides unique opportunities for scale up companies across industry sectors and regions to meet and share ideas. You’ll learn from similarly ambitious regional businesses looking to grow. Plus, sharing your own knowledge helps embed your learning
Join a regional ecosystem specially designed to inspire high growth
Our remit is to help create the regional environment where your enterprise can thrive. So while your business can benefit from our extensive regional insights and connections, it can also blossom in our special high potential network
Access to Goldman Sachs’ expert high growth business course
Graduates of our programme’s prestigious course regularly grow their revenues and create jobs at a rate that outperforms the broader economy. Take advantage of this world-class education to gain similar results
High Growth Programmes (cohort & peer-to-peer)
1. The High Growth Network Programme is for small business owners, or their senior management, looking to grow their businesses to 6 or 7 figures in revenue in the next 12 months. Any industry is welcome and the cohorts will consist of mixed sectors to maximise the peer learning opportunities. More information is available here.
2. Skills Programmes. These are new skills-focused short programmes delivered by business and industry experts in five sessions of 2 to 4 hours over a period of six weeks. The practical resources are for high performing leaders to develop leadership skills and improve performance.
- Effective Leadership
- Strategic Planning: Converting Vision to Reality
- Innovation Preparedness
- Developing a Skilled Workforce
- Sales & Marketing Mindset
- Management Styles
- Managing Change.
3. Masterclasses. These are short 3-hour online support sessions aimed at business leaders and owners that cover finance options, HR, marketing strategies, planning and achieving Net Zero & CSR.
- Data: Understanding, Collection & Analysis
- Alternative Finance: Options for your Business. Net Zero Strategies
- Sustainability Strategies Corporate Collaborations Employee Engagement
- Support for R&D and Innovation Contingency Planning Introduction to AI.
These programmes are funded by the Department for Business and Trade.
Scale Up Pathfinder (one-to-one)
Proactive in identifying companies with high-growth potential, since 2018, Scale Up New Anglia has successfully supported hundreds of high growth and scale ups across its range of programmes.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Scale Up Pathfinder aims to support 60 to 80 Norfolk-based Scale Up businesses per year. Eligibility criteria for Scale Up Pathfinder:
• At least 2 years trading
• At least 5 FTEs
• Turnover in excess of £250,000
• Potential to deliver turnover growth of at least 20% per annum, year-on-year, for the next three years.
WHAT DOES IT INVOLVE?
Norfolk businesses that meet the eligibility criteria for Scale Up and score appropriately in our Scale Up Pre-Requisite Assessment, would receive up to 12 hours of free support by way of 1-2-1 business mentoring, sandwiched between workshops, events and roundtables delivered by our eco system stakeholders.
The mentoring process helps businesses to:
• Identify Opportunities & Constraints
• Develop a three-year Strategic Route Map
• Create an Implementation Plan.
Experienced Business Experts will also:
• Inspire, Motivate & Encourage
• Signpost to grants & additional pathways
• Act as a Sounding Board.
Scale Up Pathfinder will also involve participation in working groups for relevant local scaling businesses with eco system players, advisers and events. Typical workshops and roundtable topics would include:
• Leadership & Management Development
• Scale Up Finance
• Innovation Pathways
• Support for R&D
• Corporate Collaboration
• Peer-to-Peer Panel Discussions.
This scheme is part-funded by the UK government through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund.
Our Upcoming Events
The Scale Up programme that gets results
“Being able to purchase the automated online paint line has enabled us to jump 20 years forward. Applying for the additional funding… will future-proof our business for a good number of years as we are now way ahead of the competition…”
“New Anglia supported Cambridge Rapid following our move to Suffolk. They have given us considerable support through the Peer to Peer programme and Mastermind, which have given the company the confidence and knowledge to be able to grow and reach our full potential.”
“SUNA has made me accountable to the Mastermind group. The programme has been superb – we now have 20% growth.”
CIM Signs and Graphics
“It’s about practical support; it’s about people who know people. From the Mastermind group we share opportunities and are prospering as a result. A quick call to SUNA and we are now working with the inward investment team at the LEP and DTI regarding a trade show in Germany.”
“You don’t know that you don’t know and it’s good to turn to others to see how they approach problems. I have kept in touch with others from the courses and I have a regular two-week meeting with one of them.”
“I feel very fortunate to have been part of your growth programs. The help from professionals in the sector and peers has helped to teach me a new ‘director’s mindset’. It has given me much more clarity of thought and helped me to enjoy running the business more. Although I didn’t get the growth I hoped for last year, I have managed to trim my costs by 10% and increase my profits. This gives me strong financial and motivational basis for achieving my goal of 20% + growth this year.”
Natural Spa Supplies Ltd