OUR LEADING FUNDING SOURCES
There are many funding opportunities available so it can be difficult to identify the right one for your business. Our team of experienced advisers can do this for you and will also help you to get your application right.
Call 0300 333 6536 to speak to an adviser.
Our grant schemes below are available to growing, established businesses. As part of the eligibility checking process, you must provide 12 months of trading accounts to continue with your application. If you are a start-up business, you can access support and funding advice through MENTA or Nwes and for sector/project-specific funding, please take a look at our funding opportunities list.
Offering grants of £25,000 to £250,000 for businesses that are creating jobs and expanding
- Are you an established and growing business?
- Are you looking to invest, expand and recruit new staff?
- Are you seeking capital funding to make this happen?
Offering grants of between £1,000 – £25,000 to help your business grow
- Are you expanding your business?
- Do you have plans to improve productivity or efficiency?
- Are you launching new products or services?
Offering loans upwards of £500,000 to support major capital infrastructure schemes
- Need help to kick-start or support Suffolk or Norfolk development projects?
- Need an infrastructure loan for your project?
- Is your development project at risk of stalling or not starting at all?
Offering grants of between £1,000 – £25,000 to help your business invest in innovation, research and development
- Are you planning to undertake an industrial research or experimental development project?
- Are you planning process or organisational innovation?
- Do you need external assistance to work on R&D or innovation activities?
The scheme offers grants to support businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic and economic recovery.
- Are you manufacturing products to tackle the Coronavirus outbreak, for example, PPE?
- Are you performing Coronavirus-related research and development or developing new technologies or innovation?
- Are you planning for future recovery and diversification?
Stay in the loop with our newsletter
Sign up to receive updates from the Growth Hub on funding opportunities, business news, upcoming events and more