Our Leading Funding Sources
There are many funding opportunities available so it can be difficult to identify the right one for your business. Our team of experienced advisers can do this for you and will also help you to get your application right. Call 0300 333 6536 to speak to an adviser.
Grants between £25k and £100k
Are you a businesses in Norfolk and Suffolk with ambitions to reduce your carbon footprint and increase productivity?
To see if you meet the criteria and are eligible to make an application, further details can be found here or call on 0300 333 6536.
PLEASE NOTE – This scheme is available to businesses in Norwich City, King’s Lynn & West Norfolk and North Norfolk District Council.
Grants of between £2,500 – £25,000 to help your business grow
- Are you a growing business and want to become more productive?
- Do you want to create new products and move into new markets?
- Do you need to invest in new technology to become more competitive?
To see if you meet the criteria and are eligible to make an application, further details can be found here or contact us on 0300 333 6536.
This scheme is part-funded by the UK government through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund.
Suffolk Business Grant Scheme
Grants of between £5,000 and £10,000
Funded by the UK Shared Prosperity Fund, this Scheme is delivered by Babergh District Council, East Suffolk Council, Ipswich Borough Council, Mid Suffolk District Council and West Suffolk Council. The Suffolk district councils are looking to provide support to businesses across Suffolk to grow and become more productive, to encourage innovation and to become more environmentally sustainable through small grants to local SME businesses. Businesses can apply for grants between £5,000 and £10,000, with a maximum grant intervention of 50%. Businesses wishing to apply or for further guidance and support should first contact the New Anglia Growth Hub to discuss their project ideas. Register your details here with us to access support or call on 0300 333 6536.
Grants of between £2,500 – £25,000 to help your business invest in innovation, research and development
• Do you want help towards the costs of designing, building, and testing prototypes of new or better products?
• Do you need to invest in external specialist knowledge to improve your business’ products services or processes?
• Do you need to invest in R&D testing equipment?
• Do you need to adopt novel or innovative digital technologies to become more efficient and productive?
• Do you need to patent your ideas or inventions?
To see if you meet the criteria and are eligible to make an application, further details can found here or call on 0300 333 6536.
Loans upwards of £500,000 to support major capital infrastructure schemes
- Need help to kick-start or support Suffolk or Norfolk development projects?
- Need an infrastructure loan for your project?
- Is your development project at risk of stalling or not starting at all?
To find out more about our fund, further details can be found here, or to discuss our fund’s suitability for your project, contact us.