Free and impartial support for growing businesses.
Set up in 2014, the New Anglia Growth Hub is managed by Suffolk Chamber of Commerce on behalf of the New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership and is supported by the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy and the European Regional Development Fund.
New Anglia Growth Hub can help your business access a range of business support services from hundreds of sources. The hub’s service is FREE and IMPARTIAL and can help you access grants, finance, start-up support, international trade support and other specialist advice from single point of contact.
To get the most out of the service, call our local business support helpline:
- Call 0300 333 6536
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow Twitter, Linkedin or Facebook
Our Business Growth Advisers can talk with you over the phone or you can request a free appointment at your business premises.
We also offer a number of workshops to help you gain practical knowledge to help you grow your business. Because we’re funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), we can offer these at NO COST to you.
What we do
Here’s a simple plan of how the New Anglia Growth Hub works with your business:
- Speak to a member of our friendly team. Call us on 0300 333 6536 and one of our telephone advisers will take basic details and provide initial information.
- Your details will be passed to the most relevant adviser within our team. This may depend on location, or the type of support that your business requires
- We come to you, for free! Our adviser will visit your business. This not only saves you time away from your company, but also allows the adviser to see your business, location and how everything functions.
- Support and guide you. The adviser will talk to you about your business, your goals and any issues you are facing. Remember, we’re here to help so please give us as much information as you can.
- Create an action plan. Your adviser will create an action plan to help you achieve your business goals. This may be to apply for funding, help you gain access to training, or signpost you to other forms of support.
- Access to funding. There are a number of funding options available to businesses and it can be difficult to identify the right one for you. Our adviser will do this for you and also assist with the application process. We have a 90% success rate with grant applications!
- Access to skills and training. The Growth Hub can help you to access skills and training that will help to grow your business. We can direct you towards a number of different providers across Norfolk and Suffolk.
- Grow your business. That’s what we’re here to do! We are funded by the ERDF (European Regional Development Fund) and entirely free of charge and impartial in our advice.
- Ongoing support. Our adviser will keep in touch to see how your business is doing and also to see if we can help with anything else.