- This event has passed.
Digital Trends in Social Media for 2024 (Suffolk)
February 8 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
The aim of this workshop is to bring digital marketing and social media to life through modern marketing methods. The course will look at building brands, digital marketing acquisition, conversion and retention, social media strategies and much more.
Staying relevant in the digital age means embracing innovation and adapting to change. In this series of 3 workshops (each 2.5 hours), we focus on the latest trends, strategies, and technologies that are reshaping the digital marketing landscape.
This course is for you if you want to…
- Understand the digital environment, emerging themes and current trends
- Learn how to plan, implement and develop a digital marketing strategy
- Learn how to effectively measure and evaluate
- Understand SEO and PPC and the associated Google tools
- Learn how to utilise social media and content marketing
- To develop a working understanding of Google Ads and how it can become a benefit to your marketing efforts
This workshop series is run by Nick Pandolfi, bringing over two decades of entrepreneurial and marketing experience. Nick has been at the helm of his own business, catering to clients ranging from small-scale enterprises to PLCs. His extensive expertise spans the realms of digital marketing, audience engagement, content creation, and media outreach, making him an invaluable resource for our clients seeking to navigate the digital landscape.
To book, click here
- March 4 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
- March 5 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- March 8 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm