is not just grants and funding, there are many other ways to grow a business.
Our advisers work on the basis of Information, Diagnostic and Brokerage in an initial meeting that takes around an hour.
- Information – We will ask you for information on all aspects of your business. This can include anything from staff numbers to financials and future plans. Giving us as much information as possible helps us to help you
- Diagnostic – One of our business advisers will carry out a diagnostic on your business and provide you with an action plan for growth. You don’t even need to leave your premises as we will come to you
- Brokerage – We’re not always the experts, but we know who the experts are. The New Anglia Growth Hub provides a bespoke signposting and referral service, putting you in contact with specialists in your field, such as Innovate UK, Intellectual Property Office and Enterprise Europe Network.
Different forms of funding are available for different industries or projects. It therefore helps for our advisers to visit your premises and fully understand the plans that you have for your business. It may be that we can’t help with one project but funding may be available for something else.
The New Anglia Growth Hub can help your business access a number of funding options, such as:
Growing Business Fund
This scheme offers grants of £25,000 to £500,000 for businesses which are creating jobs and expanding.
- Are you looking to invest, expand and recruit new staff?
- Are you an established and growing SME in Norfolk or Suffolk with a project based in one or other of the counties?
- What is your project? It must be something tangible i.e. new equipment, machinery or to buy larger premises.
- Can you secure at least 80% of the overall cost? The Growing Business Fund will only provide up to 20%.
- Can you demonstrate why you’ve been unable to secure all the funding you require from other financial sources, i.e. a loan or other grant scheme?
It’s really important that you meet the criteria and supply all the information we need in your application, but if you can say yes to the above you could be eligible.
Small Grant Scheme
The Small Grant Scheme offers grants of between £1,000 – £25,000.
The grant can pay up to 20% of the total costs of your plans and some areas in Norfolk and Suffolk may be eligible for up to a 30% contribution.
If you can answer yes to any of the following questions, you could be eligible for this grant
- Are you expanding your business?
- Do you have plans to improve productivity or efficiency?
- Are you launching new products or services?
There are a number of further grant schemes available – contact us to discuss this further.