- No Comments
Posted: 16 November 2021
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000
Business Growth Adviser (High Growth Specialist) – Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, one of the leading business membership organisations in Suffolk, are looking for a confident, experienced, and knowledgeable Business Growth Adviser (High Growth Specialist) to join our reputable New Anglia Growth Hub team, based in Ipswich, to support high growth businesses in Norfolk and Suffolk.
As Business Growth Adviser (High Growth Specialist) for Scale Up New Anglia, you will be working with local businesses with high growth potential to become part of the Scale Up programme, as well as assisting with the delivery of the programme. You will also oversee a small team of coordinators to deliver our Peer Network programme offering action learning opportunities for growing businesses.
- Provide key support and engagement for local businesses with high growth potential to help them reach their goals
- Identify and engage with a target list of local businesses with potential high growth
- Provide diagnostics to identify the needs and potential opportunities of local high growth business and support them to take part in a business leaders programme
- Attend meetings, exhibitions and events, deliver presentations, and assist with marketing that helps to raise the profile of the Scale Up programme
- Assist with the set up and delivery of the Scale Up mentoring programme
- Oversee the Peer Networks Programme, including line management of the senior coordinator
Key skills required:
- Wide range of local business knowledge, particularly with high/fast growth business
- Understanding of the local business landscape across Norfolk and Suffolk
- Previous experience of business management or managing an SME business
- Confident in engaging with senior business people and stakeholders
- Networking and presentation skills
- Good communicator
- Ability to manage a small team
The Business Growth Adviser (High Growth Specialist) role involves travel across Norfolk and Suffolk so the candidate must have a full driving licence and transport for business use.
This is a full-time position, predominantly working from home but with an office based in Ipswich and covering all of Norfolk and Suffolk. On offer is a salary of £35,000 – £40,000 per annum based on experience plus expenses, company pension, and healthcare package. We offer flexible working opportunities, including home working.
This post is funded by the European Regional Development Fund for a fixed term ending on 30 June 2023 and only continuing subject to an extension of funding.
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would like to join our company, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV, incorporating details as to why you feel you are best suited for this role, as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date for applications: 3 December 2021
Interview dates: w/c 13 December 2021
No Recruitment Agencies please