Referral Marketing – Getting Customers to Do Your Selling for Your
- 2019-07-09 | -
- Framlingham Technology Centre
- New Anglia Growth Hub
The most cost effective and easiest way to grow your business is through your existing customers. In this workshop, we cover how to sell more to existing customers and how to get your customers to do the selling for you.
Known widely as referral-based marketing or turning to your customers into raving fans.
- Why do customers leave?
- What does good customer experience look like?
- The ladder of loyalty – turning customers into raving fans
- The importance of marketing to your existing customers
- Creating a customer journey process that delivers great customer experience every time
By the end of the workshop you will be equipped to:
- Implement a process that clearly defines customer services in your business
- A strategy for gaining referrals
- Marketing ideas on how to retain and grow your customers
Following this link to book http://bit.ly/ReferralMktingFram
Who Should Attend
If you run your own or manage a business for more than a year and feel that:
• Customer retention needs to improve
• You get a lot of buyers/shoppers that buy once and don’t return
• You get very few referrals from customers
Funded by the European Regional Development (ERDF) Fund, this rare opportunity is free to attend! One representative per company please.