Digital Tech High Growth Business Event & Conference New Anglia Scale Up Programme Launch
- 2019-02-06 | 09:30 - 17:30
- Bedford Lodge Hotel
11 Bury Road
- New Anglia Growth Hub
New Anglia Growth Hub is delighted to announce the launch of the Scale Up programme. There are two launch events supporting Digital Tech and Manufacturing. The first event is the Digital Tech Event & Conference at 6th February 2019 at Bedford Lodge Hotel, Newmarket CB8 7BX
What is the New Anglia Scale Up Programme and Who is it For?
The Scale Up programme has been launched to support businesses with high growth potential. These companies have been categorised as ‘Silver’. Those achieving growth in excess of 20% in terms of turnover or FTEs are categorised as ‘Gold’.
The mission of the Scale Up programme is, therefore, providing the business support to turn ‘Silver’ businesses into ‘Gold’ businesses.
The objective of the programme is to engage with potential high growth businesses throughout the counties of Suffolk and Norfolk and to create an exclusive community of like-minded peers and industry and topic experts. This programme will provide ongoing support and also understand and develop the nature of the high growth ecosystem required to generate growth across the New Anglia region.
Key Benefits to SME to join the High Growth Programme
- Access to members only workshops, information tools, meetings and events
- All businesses at these events are like-minded and keen to grow and develop their businesses in Suffolk and Norfolk – peer to peer support and discussions
- All businesses are in Norfolk and Suffolk
- Access to industry experts and information from dedicated growth/scale-up bodies and people
- Access to inspirational local and national businesses who have been on the scale-up/growth journey
- Three-year programme in place to take them into the next step
- Cross organisational support (i.e. Tech East, Invest East, Councils, Chambers)
What is the Benefit of Attending this event?
This event is sector-specific to the Digital Tech community, with other sector-specific events to follow (such as for Manufacturing on 26th March more information to follow). But the overall focus is to provide information on support, guidance, peer experiences and possible tools and techniques to help you continue and develop your businesses growth and scale up your business successfully.
This and subsequent sector events will be supported with workshops, networking, 1-2-1 and one too many events to help assist you and your business to grow and scale up into the future. With support face to face and online. this programme is by invitation or acceptance after application in order to ensure we provide you with the right information and support at this growth level. This means all those within the group will be on, or have been, on the growth and scale up journey too, enabling you to gain great peer support and networking opportunities as well.
Follow this link for the full event details http://bit.ly/NASUPDigTech
Who Should Attend
If you would like an invitation please contact NAGHMarketing@newanglia.co.uk