Building a Digital Marketing Strategy & How to Structure Your Digital Marketing Skills for SuccessThis course is designed to help those that are responsible for making more money online for businesses. It is especially useful for Website Owners, Marketing Managers and Digital Marketing Managers that want clarity on their audience and where they should be investing budgets for maximum impact.
- 2019-01-23 | 09:15 - 13:30
- The Elms Business Space
7 The Elms St
- New Anglia Growth Hub
This intensive half-day workshop is packed full of great strategic and tactical advice on how to ensure that your business makes more money online across the range of digital marketing channels.
The course not only introduces you to the models and frameworks for creating a bespoke strategy for your business but, throughout the day you will have time and support to apply these theories to a plan that you can take away and implement.
What you will need
We recommend bringing a pen and notepad to capture notes on the day. Some attendees choose to bring a laptop and follow the steps during the practical exercise on their own website and analytics account. Note, we cannot guarantee WIFI access on the day.
You will get the most from the course if you come to the course with a clear idea of the vision for your brand and a good understanding of the profile of customers that you would like to target.
Beyond that, we ask for your enthusiasm and excitement!
Key Topics Covered on the Day:
- The Digital Landscape
- An introduction to channels (SEO, PPC, CRO, Digital PR, Email, Marketing Automation, Content Marketing & Social Media)
- Auditing current performance
- How to structure your marketing department for success online
- How to develop a position in the market that separates you from your competition
- Brand Positioning – Setting Global Goals, values and target markets
- Where are our customers?
- Developing a distribution channel plan
- Understand the digital marketplace
- Understand and apply the Strategic Brand Management Framework
- Audit current performance
- Create a tangible document to communicate brand positioning to your team, customers and partners.
- Create a bespoke distribution channel plan
- Develop an action plan
- Create positive change within your business through education and awareness.
- Spark ideas on how you can get the most from the platform and improve the way you measure the performance of your business online.
- Provide the ability to make better (data-driven) business decisions in the future.
Follow this link to book http://bit.ly/DigMktP1Nor
Speaker(s)Tom Bowden, Director of Footprint Digital
Who Should Attend
The course starts with the basics but quickly extends to in-depth detail that would be appropriate beginners and experienced Digital Strategists.
This course, as with all the New Anglia Growth Hub events, is suited and intended for businesses already running and established for 6 months or more. Please refer to courses by NWES and MENTA for courses more suited for those businesses who are pre-start or have been trading for less than 6 months.